Monday, June 2, 2008

A Chicken a day...


Had the idea to put the folks in different scenarios everyday. For example remember the Charlie Sheen/Emilio Estevez movie where they play garbage men? Nobody else does either but...what? You do remember that movie? Seriously? Did you see that movie or you just remember it being advertised? You actually saw it? In the theater or on TBS? The theater. Wow. Didn't that movie make $14 at the box office? I mean that would pretty much be you and your date financing that piece of garbage, pardon the pun. I'm sorry, say again? You saw it twice? Wow. I am REALLY sorry to hear that. Anyway, I never saw it and now I don't remember why I brought it up.

Wasn't overly happy with how this came out but that's not the idea. The idea is just to do it. Like Nike or Ben Stiller's character from "Starsky and Hutch."

No comments: