Friday, February 22, 2008

Lights, Table, Action!



Okay, really it's, "Light Table in Action" but does it matter in the grand scheme of things? No. No, it doesn't. Just like the Oscars. Ba-zing! Anyway, this is a composite of five different sketches all made possible by a light table. And the letter H.

P.S. In case you read this next month and wonder to yourself, "Why the Oscar dig? He doesn't seem like the sort of guy who would know what the Oscar's are?" it's because I was reminded by MSN this morning that the Oscar's are tonight. So I'm being topical. I have my fingers crossed for "Alien Vs. Predator Requiem" by the way. What a complete waste of absolutely everything that goes into making a (bad) movie! It's genesis must have gone something like this; "Hi, Predictable? Meet Crap. You two should get alone great! Now don't do anything I wouldn't do (wink) like have an unwanted child after a night of forgettable sex and name it Alien vs. Predator Requiem!" I'm big on quotes in this post.

P.P.S. Turns out the Oscar's are on Sunday. Shows what I know.

No comments: